Saturday, October 22, 2011

PHP Master Published by SitePoint - Matthew Turland

I?m very happy to announce that I?ve had a second book published: ?PHP Master: Writing Cutting-Edge Code.?�This time, I had the honor and pleasure of co-authoring the content with my good friends and peers in the PHP community Lorna Jane Mitchell and Davey Shafik�and working with the excellent team at SitePoint to make it available to you. The book covers a number of fundamental skills for professional PHP developers including web services, design patterns, security, testing, and more. If you?re in the market for such a PHP title, I encourage you to consider checking it out.

Source: http://matthewturland.com/2011/10/21/php-master-published-by-sitepoint/

PROGRESS SOFTWARE PLANAR SYSTEMS PEROT SYSTEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment